Situation:Cathy wants to transfer her post of receptionist into a personnel officer. She came to talk with the general manager about this.
凱茜想從現在的前臺調到人事部門工作。他去找總經理談論此事。
Cathy: I've worked here as a receptionist for about a year,and I'd like to have a chance for advancement.
凱茜:我在這做前臺已經一年了,我期望一個升遷的機會。
Eric: Yes, I know that and I am considering giving you an opportunity in another department.
愛瑞克:是的我了解這個情況,我也正在考慮在另一個部門給你一個機會。
Cathy: Really? Thank you so much, sir.
凱茜:真的嗎?太感謝您了。
Eric: What job are you applying for?
愛瑞克:你想做什么工作?
Cathy: I\'d like an office job in the personnel department.
凱茜:我希望到人事部門做辦公室工作。
Eric: Eh, I think you are qualified for this position now. Do you understand the duties?
愛瑞克:嗯,我覺得你可以勝任那個崗位。你知道那項工作的職責包括哪些嗎?
Cathy: I\'m not quite sure,but I think it should be typing,filing and answering phones.
凱茜:我不十分清楚,但我想應包括打字、管理文件和接電話等工作。
Eric: OK. It seems that you are quite familiar with that position. You have the seniority and I know you can do the job. Do you understand the probation?
愛瑞克:好,看起來你似乎對那個崗位很了解!你具備應有資歷,你會把工作做好的。你了解公司的試用期情況嗎?
Cathy: Yes, I think so. I have 30 days to learn the new job, right?
凱茜:是的,我知道。我需要在30天內學會新工作,對嗎?
Eric: All right. One thing I want to tell you is that you will get a pay raise when you start your new position.
愛瑞克:對,是這樣!有件事我想告訴你,你到了新崗位薪水會相應提高一些。
Cathy: That will be really helpful to my life.
凱茜:那我的生活確實會寬裕一些。
Eric: I hope you can keep working hard no matter where you work.
愛瑞克:不管你去哪工作都希望你會一如既往的努力。
Cathy: I'll try my best to learn the new job.
凱茜:我將盡力做好新工作。
(英語點津 Jennifer )
(聲明:本站所使用圖片及文章如無注明本站原創均為網上轉載而來,本站刊載內容以共享和研究為目的,如對刊載內容有異議,請聯系本站站長。本站文章標有原創文章字樣或者署名本站律師姓名者,轉載時請務必注明出處和作者,否則將追究其法律責任。) |