1 歡迎語句 Welcome to our company
歡迎光臨我們公司
Is this your first visit to our plant
第一次來我們公司嗎?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in?
對我們的什么東西感興趣嗎?
2 請對方詢問
Please feel free to ask any questions you want
沒關系,請隨便問什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask
有什么就隨便問吧
Just let me know if you have any questions
還有什么問題嗎?
實用語句(2)
1.介紹個別部門
Our Administration Department is over there
我們的行政部在那邊
I will show you our Marketing Department
我帶你去看看我們的市場推廣部
Allow me to show you our showroom
請允許我帶你去看看展覽室吧
2.關于銷路
There is a great demand for this product
這種產品很好銷
The goods are much in demand
這種產品很熱銷
This model is hot welcomeed by our clients
這種產品深受我們的客戶歡迎
實用語句(3)
1. 議價
Would it be possible to have changes in price?
價格不能變了嗎?
I think the price is not competitive enough
我想這個價格沒有足夠的 競爭力
I am afraid the price is not acceptable
恐怕我不能接受這個價格
2. 還價
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你訂購量夠大的話價格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested
我們可以降低價格到你的要求
實用語句(4)
介紹新產品
This is our lastest model
這是我們的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products?
想看看我們的新產品嗎?
Have you come across this kind of products before?
您以前見過這種產品嗎?
We hightly recommend this kind of products
我們極力推薦這中產品
實用語句(5)
作出保證
We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我們保證這些印錯的用戶手冊將被換掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我們答應您今天下午四點鐘前把貨送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition
請告訴我們實話是否貨物不好
實用語句(6)
解釋原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您應該知道我們正在盡快地趕工
I will check and see what went wrong
我來查查看錯在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果當時有一個工程師看一下該設備情況會好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay
送貨遲了請接受我們的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
很對不起肯定是生產工序出錯啦
實用語句(7)
詢問詳情
What exactly is the problem?
確實的問題是什么?
Can you give me the order number?
請告訴我訂單號好嗎?
What is the actual quantity stated?
實際的數量說明什么?
實用語句(8)
討論合約內容
When can we discuss the contract?
什么時候我們可以商量簽約
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail
我們想詳細商談送貨條款
There are some points we have not worked out
還有一些要點我們還沒達成一致
實用語句(9)
不能立即決定
I can not give you a definte answer right now
我不能馬上給您一個明確的答復
Please let me think it over
讓我再考慮考慮周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?
下午再給您答復好嗎?
實用語句(10)
在簽約之前
When can we sign the contract?
我們什么時候簽約?
Are you ready to sign?
您準備好簽約了嗎?
Are you satisfied to the contract?
對這合同滿意嗎