I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿。
I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把這張票換成頭等車。
I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
I won't check this baggage. 這件行李我不托運。
I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我想坐在飛機前排。
I missed my train. 我沒趕上車。
I have nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。
I'll pick up the ticket at the airport counter. 我會在機場柜臺拿機票。
I'd like two seats on today's Northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
We waited for John in the lobby of the airport. 我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要買一張優待票代替。
I'd like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。
I'd like to have a seat by the window. 我要一個靠窗的座位。
You have to change at Chicago station. 你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
We have only one a day for New York. 到紐約的一天只有一班。
Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。
I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要預訂一個去紐約的座位。
The flight number is AK708 on September 5th. 這趟航班是9月5號的AK708。
There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10點半有班機。
I'm looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。
I'd like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。
I'd like to change my reservation. 我想變更一下我的預訂。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
My reservation number is 2991. 我的預約號是2991。
I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在東京預訂的。
(聲明:本站所使用圖片及文章如無注明本站原創均為網上轉載而來,本站刊載內容以共享和研究為目的,如對刊載內容有異議,請聯系本站站長。本站文章標有原創文章字樣或者署名本站律師姓名者,轉載時請務必注明出處和作者,否則將追究其法律責任。) |